# Going to shopping! It’s very hot day!
– I know but I have to go for it, it’s for my parents.
# That’s so nice of you man! You live with parents?
– Yes, I have to take care if them.
# You are a good man. Here people choose not to stay with parents. You are different.
– I know, they are just after their own life.
# So, what makes you to be different?
– What’s the choice, it’s my parents. They took care of me, now I need to take care of
them. As simple as it is. They took care of me when I was child and needed help. Now they are child and needed help.
# That’s a very simple way to put this. But most of the people don’t understand this simple math of life. You must be very religious?
– you don’t have to be religious to do that.
# I know, it’s a normal human morality.
– But I am religious. I am Catholic.
# You must have read bible then.
– Long time
# Surprisingly this notion doesn’t go with bible.
– What is that?
# It says you have to love Jesus. But it also says to love jesus you have to hate your parents. Luke 14:26
– That’s weird.
# yes it is.
– I have to read it. It doesn’t make sense. What about you? You seem read it?
# yes I do. I am Muslim.
And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.
and Quran 17:23 says the following:
And your Rabb has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], “uff,” and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
– That’s what it should be. I need to read that too.
# Do you like to have one?
– You mean now? You got spare?
# Well I kept it for you.
– ha ha. Thanks man. I appreciate it.
# Read it attentively. And read the history of Quran
too. And by the way, read bible again mindfully and know the history of bible too.
– Yes I will. Thanks buddy. You are a good man.